Position: Student Research Assistant in part-time 52h/month
Department: Health Economics
Code number: 2019-0125
The German Cancer Research Center is the largest biomedical research institution in Germany. With approximately 3,000 employees, we operate an extensive scientific program in the field of cancer research.
We are seeking for a dedicated and highly motivated student, who is interested in health economics as well as in the following tasks:
- Revision, editing and proofreading for linguistic quality of a variety of documents and academic papers written in English
- Support of research projects (e.g. literature reviews)
- Project-related support of administrative tasks
- Studies in health economics, health sciences (e.g. public health), medicine or a related field
- English native speaker or equivalent level
- Very good communication and writing skills
- Competent handling of MS Office applications
- High degree of reliability and flexibility
- Structured and independent approach to work
- Ability to work in a team, and to be flexible
Applications should include a current CV and the expected availability date.
- Interesting, versatile workplace
- International, attractive working environment
- Campus with modern state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Access to international research networks
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive further training program
Earliest Possible Start Date: as soon as possible
Duration: The position is initially limited to 6 months. An extension is possible.
Application Deadline: 30.04.2019
Prof. Dr. Michael Schlander
Phone +49 (0)6221/42-1910
Please note that we do not accept applications submitted via email.