Position: 2 Student Aids / HiWis at Career Service & Alumni Relations
Department: Human Resources (Career Service & Alumni Relations)
Code number: 2022-0221
The German Cancer Research Center is the largest biomedical research institution in Germany. With more than 3,000 employees, we operate an extensive scientific program in the field of cancer research.
Support of DKFZ Career Service & Alumni Relations activities:
- Further development of the online career development tool CareerCheck
- Creation of content for social media and the career network platform DKFZ Connect
- Maintenance of the Alumni database
- Organization of career and networking events
- Compilation of statistics & reports
- Coordination of emails and calendars
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Excel
Background in Biosciences (or similar field) and German knowledge are a plus.
Applicants should send a CV and cover letter.
- Interesting, versatile workplace
- International, attractive working environment
- Campus with modern state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Access to international research networks
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive further training program
The DKFZ is subject to the regulations of the Infection Protection Act (IfSG). As a consequence, only persons who present proof of immunity against measles as well as against COVID-19 may work at the DKFZ.
Earliest Possible Start Date: as soon as possible
Duration: The position is initially limited to 6 months. An extension is possible.
Application Deadline: 14.07.2022
Phone +49 6221/42-1762
Please note that we do not accept applications submitted via email.