Position: Technical Assistant
Department: Immune Regulation in Cancer
Code number: 2022-0265
The German Cancer Research Center is the largest biomedical research institution in Germany. With more than 3,000 employees, we operate an extensive scientific program in the field of cancer research.
For our Junior Research Group "Immune Regulation in Cancer" we are seeking a motivated and organized team player to support our exciting research in cancer immunology.
- Assist with the daily running of the lab
- Manage lab equipment, consumables, reagents, and samples
- Perform experiments and analyze data (including carrying out standard techniques and supporting specific projects)
- Professional training in e.g. life science, biomedical science, molecular biology
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in e.g. molecular biology, cell biology, biochemistry, pathology, or immunology
- Skills in laboratory animal experiments are preferred
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Interesting, versatile workplace
- International, attractive working environment
- Campus with modern state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Salary according to TV-L including social benefits
- Possibility to work part-time
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive further training program
The DKFZ is subject to the regulations of the Infection Protection Act (IfSG). As a consequence, only persons who present proof of immunity against measles as well as against COVID-19 may work at the DKFZ.
Earliest Possible Start Date: as soon as possible
Duration: The position is initially limited to 1 year with the possibility of prolongation.
The position can in principle be part-time.
Application Deadline: 07.09.2022
Dr. Chong Sun
Phone +49 (0)6221/42-3432
Please note that we do not accept applications submitted via email.