Position: Student Aid / HiWi at Career Service
Department: Human Resources / Career Service
Code number: 2019-0265
The German Cancer Research Center is the largest biomedical research institution in Germany. With approximately 3,000 employees, we operate an extensive scientific program in the field of cancer research.
The DKFZ Career Service is looking for a student aid supporting Alumni Relations with establishment and administration of an Alumni Management System (Alumni Database).
- Implementation of data into database
- Statistical analysis
- Search and networking with Alumni via Social Media (Xing, LinkedIn, Researchgate etc…)
- Bachelor's or master's student enrolled with a university with an interest in career development for researchers
- Excellent command of English and communication skills required
- Experience with databases
- Affinity with Social Media and experience with online platforms
- Excellent time management (flexible times with regular presence at the Career Service Office)
Background in Biosciences (or similar field) and German knowledge are a plus.
Applicants should send a CV and cover letter.
- Interesting, versatile workplace
- International, attractive working environment
- Campus with modern state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Access to international research networks
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive further training program
Earliest Possible Start Date: as soon as possible
Duration: The position is limited to 1 year.
Application Deadline: 24.08.2019
Dr. Barbara Janssens
Phone +49 6221/42-2146
Please note that we do not accept applications submitted via email.