Position: Student Aid at Career Service & Alumni Relations (10h/week)
Department: Human Resources (Career Service & Alumni Relations)
Code number: 2020-0003
The German Cancer Research Center is the largest biomedical research institution in Germany. With approximately 3,000 employees, we operate an extensive scientific program in the field of cancer research.
Support of Career Service & Alumni Relations activities:
- Coordination of emails and calendars
- Organization of career and networking events
- Creation of Social Media content
- Compilation of statistics & reports
- Outstanding organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in English and German
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Excel
Background in biosciences (or similar field) and German knowledge are a plus.
Applicants should send a CV and cover letter.
- Interesting, versatile workplace
- International, attractive working environment
- Campus with modern state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Access to international research networks
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive further training program
Earliest Possible Start Date: as soon as possible
Duration: The position is limited to 1 year.
Application Deadline: 08.02.2020
Phone +49 6221/42-1762
Please note that we do not accept applications submitted via email.