Code number: 2020-0196
The German Cancer Research Center is the largest biomedical research institution in Germany. With approximately 3,000 employees, we operate an extensive scientific program in the field of cancer research.
- Provide biostatistical consulting and support for groups at the DKFZ in all phases of their projects in cancer research, from the design of studies to data analysis and interpretation and publication of results, with a focus on clinical trials
- Provide support for the division’s quality management system for clinical trials, including maintenance of and training in the division’s standard operating procedures
- Provide support for the division’s computer cluster and technical infrastructure
- Develop and apply novel biostatistical methods and analysis strategies
- Master/Diploma/PhD in (bio-)statistics, mathematics or a related discipline
- Knowledge within the field of statistics
- Solid statistical programming skills, preferably with R
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong interest in interdisciplinary research
- Interesting, versatile workplace
- International, attractive working environment
- Campus with modern state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Salary according to TV-L including social benefits
- Possibility to work part-time
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive further training program
Earliest Possible Start Date: as soon as possible
Duration: The position is limited to 2 years with the possibility of prolongation.
The position can in principle be part-time.
Application Deadline: 11.09.2020
Prof. Dr. Annette Kopp-Schneider
Phone +49 (0)6221/42-2391
Please note that we do not accept applications submitted via email.