Position: Student Research Assistant in part-time 60 hours/month
Department: Vascular Signaling and Cancer
Code number: 2019-0026
The German Cancer Research Center is the largest biomedical research institution in Germany. With approximately 3,000 employees, we operate an extensive scientific program in the field of cancer research.
To support our team, we are seeking a highly motivated Student Research Assistant for the next possible time point. Your tasks will be to prepare buffers, do genotyping of different mouse strains and similar work.
- Matriculation at a University/University of Applied Sciences
- Good English communication skills
- High degree of reliability and flexibility
- Structured and independent approach to work
- The ability to work in a team
- Interesting, versatile workplace
- International, attractive working environment
- Campus with modern state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Access to international research networks
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive further training program
Earliest Possible Start Date: as soon as possible
Duration: The position is limited to 1 year.
Application Deadline: 30.03.2019
Prof. Dr. Andreas Fischer
Phone +49 (0)6221/42-4150
Please note that we do not accept applications submitted via email.