Position: CareerCheck Development Manager in part-time (19,75h/week)
Department: Human Resources - Career Service & Alumni Relations
Code number: 2021-0060
The German Cancer Research Center is the largest biomedical research institution in Germany. With more than 3,000 employees, we operate an extensive scientific program in the field of cancer research.
The Career Service & Alumni Relations group within DKFZ Human Resources is looking for a development manager for the online career advice and career-planning tool CareerCheck (careercheck.dkfz.de). The platform has been developed for DKFZ (post)doctoral researchers within the frame of the DKFZ Helmholtz Career Center for postdoctoral researchers (2017-2022 with 18 months funding left). CareerCheck is based on profiles and testimonials of DKFZ alumni and contains career-related resources, personal self-assessments and the option to document individual career goals.
- University degree in natural sciences (MSc or PhD) with at least one year experience in career development for early career researchers (career guidance and/or career training) or personnel development professional (MA) with at least one year experience with life science researchers
- Proven knowledge and understanding of career paths in the life sciences
- Excellent command of English, German knowledge is highly preferable
- High degree of initiative and autonomy as well as outstanding communication, presentation and collaborative skills
- Excellent handling of software and social media
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) as well as web editing basics
- Interesting, versatile workplace
- International, attractive working environment
- Campus with modern state-of-the-art infrastructure
- Salary according to TV-L including social benefits
- Possibility to work part-time
- Flexible working hours
- Comprehensive further training program
Earliest Possible Start Date: as soon as possible
Duration: The position is limited until 30.09.2022.
Application Deadline: 16.04.2021
Dr. Barbara Janssens
Phone +49 (0)172-3896294
Please note that we do not accept applications submitted via email.